VIA Technologies 5.48 MB Free Driver Download
version 2.24 (4 Apr 2002)
VIA Technologies, VIA
Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
version 2.24 (4 Apr 2002)
Supported Operating Systems
Windows Vista, Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT4, Windows ME, Windows 98SE, Windows 98, Windows 95
Link to Page
1) Driver Name: VIA USB 2.0 Host Controller Driver Package, English Edition
2) Description: There are 2 different drivers inside this package.
1. Microsoft USB 2.0 Host Controller Driver
2. VIA USB 2.0 Host Controller Driver
3) Release Date: 2002/04/19
4) Revision Number:
1. VIA USB 2.0 Setup Program: 2.24
2. Microsoft USB 2.0 Host Controller Driver: 5.1.2600.41
3. VIA USB 2.0 Host Controller Driver: 184.108.40.206
5) Supported Operating Systems:
1. Microsoft Driver supports Windows XP ONLY.
2. VIA Driver supports Windows 98SE, Windows Millennium Edition,
Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
6) Directory Layout: There are 1 subdirectory inside this
Shawn (DG Member) on 4/28/2007
Via_Usb_2.0_Enhanced_Host_Controller__Usbehci_Sys__1_.zip (5.7 MB)
Search All VIA Technologies 5.48 MB Drivers
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.