Acer BIOS Altos G320 Free Driver Download
Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
BIOS Altos G320
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 3.1, DOS
Link to Page
1. Fixed WOL from S4 and Intel 82541PI voltage feedback to ICH while in S4.
2. Update CPU microcodes to support new processsors
Procedure to upgrade BIOS:
1. Create either a bootable CD or boot USB drive. (the file is too big to fit on a floppy)
2. Unzip the attached ZIP file and extract the files to either the bootable CD or USB drive.
3. Insert the CD or USB device.
4. Power up the system (make sure the server is configured to boot from a CD or USB drive)
5. At the A: prompt type
6. Reboot the system when completed
7. When the A: prompt appears a second time, type
8. Reboot the system a second time.
When the system reboots, verify the BIOS FW version i
Manivannan (DG Staff Member) on 11/13/2006
Search All Acer BIOS Altos G320 Drivers