Benq BIOS Joybook 7000N Free Driver Download
1.03 (24 Aug 2004)
Use DriverGuide's Installer (what's this) Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
BIOS Joybook 7000N
1.03 (24 Aug 2004)
Supported Operating Systems
Link to Page
Drivers Joybook 7000N
How to install:
1) Download BIOS file from BenQ web site.
2) Unzip this BIOS file in your local hard disk folder like C:\TEMP
3) Prepare one bootable floppy disk or bootable CD and insert to CDROM
4) Using this bootable floppy disk or CD boot to DOS mode
5) Go to the BIOS file folder like C:\TEMP
6) Run the file ?update.bat?, after finish bios updated, system will auto power off.
7) Press power button to power on system,while BenQ logo appears, press F2 to
enter BIOS menu,
8) Select "Default Values" in Exit field and then press "Enter"
9) It will popup a window that shows "Do you wish to change the current setup
to the system default values?&
Nagarajah (DG Staff Member) on 4/15/2005
jb7000_bios_1.03.zip (836.0 KB)
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.