Benq BIOS Joybook 7000N Free Driver Download
BIOS / Motherboard
See details of driver package which includes support for this device.
BIOS Joybook 7000N
1.03 (24 Aug 2004)
Supported Operating Systems
Drivers Joybook 7000N
How to install:
1) Download BIOS file from BenQ web site.
2) Unzip this BIOS file in your local hard disk folder like C:\TEMP
3) Prepare one bootable floppy disk or bootable CD and insert to CDROM
4) Using this bootable floppy disk or CD boot to DOS mode
5) Go to the BIOS file folder like C:\TEMP
6) Run the file ?update.bat?, after finish bios updated, system will auto power off.
7) Press power button to power on system,while BenQ logo appears, press F2 to
enter BIOS menu,
8) Select "Default Values" in Exit field and then press "Enter"
9) It will popup a window that shows "Do you wish to change the current setup
to the system default values?&
Nagarajah (DG Staff Member) on 4/15/2005
jb7000_bios_1.03.zip (836.0 KB)
Already tried it? Give your review
Embed a link to this page