|Driver Date||August 22, 2002|
|Supported OS||Windows ME, Windows 98|
|Uploaded By||Eswar (DG Staff Member) on 5/26/2004|
|Uploader Notes||1. Unplug the camera.
2. Download the ezblk_98me.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click on the ezblk_98me.exe file, then click on the unzip button. It will create a new folder on the desktop called ezblk_98me.
4. Double click on the folder ezblk_98me on your desktop
5. Double click on the driver folder and double click on the Setup folder.
6. Double click on the Setup icon (blue screen computer) and follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers. Once it has finished installing, restart the computer and when Windows fully loads, plug in the camera.
7. The camera should now be operational.
|Driver Package||View Complete Driver Package|
ezblk_98me.exe (1.2 MB)