Ezonics EzCam III (USB) Free Driver Download
Latest as of 31 jan 2005
Camera Drivers, Image
Use DriverGuide's Installer (what's this) Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
EzCam III (USB)
Latest as of 31 jan 2005
Supported Operating Systems
Windows ME, Windows 98SE, Windows 98
Link to Page
EZCam III USB Drivers
For Windows 98, 98se and ME Users ONLY
1. Unplug the camera.
2. Download the ezcamiii.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click on the ezcamiii.exe file, then click on the unzip button. It will create a new folder on the desktop called ezcamiii.
4. Double click on the folder ezcamiii.
5. Double click on the Setup icon (blue screen computer) and follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers. Once it has finished installing, restart the computer and when Windows fully loads, plug in the camera.
6. The camera should now install the drivers automatically, however if it pops up with add new hardware wizard, please continue to section 2.
1. Click Start - Settings - Control Panel.
2. Double click on Syste
Jerry K (DG Staff Member) on 1/31/2005
ezcamiii.exe (4.1 MB)
Already tried it? Give your review
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.