Genius (KYE) FU624D ColorPage VividPro USB Free Driver Download
Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
FU624D ColorPage VividPro USB
Supported Operating Systems
Link to Page
1. Remove any earlier attempts by going to Control Panel->Add/Remove Programs. Reboot and double-check it is really gone.
2. Turn off power to the scanner.
3. Install vpusb.exe by double-clicking on it. Reboot again (it's like religion, just do it).
4. Install original Genius software. Let it reboot for you.
5. Turn on the scanner. You should see the icon in the tray, and pressing the button on the scanner (or double clicking the icon in the tray) should launch PhotoSuite with the scanner interface activated.
5 (alternate method) Turn on scanner, go to programs, and launch the scanner test program. It should just work.
Keith Odell (DG Member) on 12/4/2003
vpusb.exe (1.8 MB)
Search All Genius (KYE) FU624D ColorPage VividPro USB Drivers
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.