NETGEAR GA511 Free Driver Download
6.0 (15 May 2007)
6.0 (15 May 2007)
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Link to Page
Gigabit PC Card
GA511 CD Version 6.1 (Supports Vista)
Installation Instructions for Vista
1. Insert GA511 into one of the available cardbus slot.
2. The Vista OS will install the built-in driver automatically
3. Run the setup.exe in the directory where you extracted the file you downloaded.
4. Follow the instructions and install the required driver and software
Installation Instructions for XP
1. Run the setup.exe in the directory where you extracted the file you downloaded.
2. Follow the instructions and install the required driver and software
3. Insert GA511 into one of the available cardbus slots
4. Follow the OS promptions and install the new driver for GA511
Manivannan (DG Staff Member) on 10/17/2007
ga511_6_1.zip (10.0 MB)
Already tried it? Give your review
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.