VIA Technologies Intel PCI to USB Enhanced Host Controller Free Driver Download
2.54 (10 Jan 2003)
VIA Technologies, Intel, NEC, VIA Technologies, Inc., Microsoft
Use DriverGuide's Installer (what's this) Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
Intel PCI to USB Enhanced Host Controller
2.54 (10 Jan 2003)
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 98SE, Windows 98
Link to Page
VIA USB 2.0 Host Controller Driver Package.
1) Driver Name: VIA USB 2.0 Host Controller Driver Package
2) Description: There are 2 different drivers inside this package.
1. Microsoft USB 2.0 Host Controller Driver for Windows 2000
2. VIA USB 2.0 Host Controller Driver for Windows Me and Windows 98/SE
3) Release Date: 2003/01/10
4) Revision Number:
1. VIA USB 2.0 Setup Program: 2.54
2. Microsoft Driver for Windows 2000: 5.0.2195.5652
3. VIA Driver for Windows Me and Windows 98/SE: 4.90.3000.6
5) Supported VIA USB 2.0 Host Controllers:
1. VT6202 (4-Port USB 2.0 Host Controller, Discrete PCI Adapter)
2. *VT8235* (6-Port USB 2.0 Host Controller, Integrated South Bridge
XiQu3sT (DG Member) on 7/28/2008
VT6202.rar (1.8 MB)
Hardware Ids Supported
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.