LG Electronics LG GWA-4161B Free Driver Download
5.22 (23 May 2006)
Use DriverGuide's Installer (what's this) Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
5.22 (23 May 2006)
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Windows XP (64 bit), Windows ME, Windows 98SE, Windows 98
Link to Page
WARNING: While installing this update, do not turn off, suspend, or hibernate the system. Close all applications before starting the update.
This update program requires either a blank floppy diskette or a blank recordable CD (CD-R).
1. Click the Download Only button.
2. At the File Download screen, click the Save button.
3. At the Save As screen, save the file to your Desktop.
4. If a message appears stating that the file already exists, click YES to overwrite file.
5. Close all applications and remove any discs from the system optical drives (CD or DVD).
6. Double-click the icon for the update file downloaded in step 1, and then click NEXT.
7. Accept the terms in the HP License Agreement, and then click NEXT.
8. Go to the next step for the type of media y
Spike (DG Member) on 8/6/2006
sp26777.exe (3.4 MB)
Search All LG Electronics LG GWA-4161B Drivers
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.