Marvell® PCI Gigabyte Ethernet Controller Free Driver Download
10.70.3.3 (15 Jun 2009)
Use DriverGuide's Installer (what's this) Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
PCI Gigabyte Ethernet Controller
10.70.3.3 (15 Jun 2009)
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 7, Windows 2008, Windows 2008 (64 bit), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows 2003, Windows 2003 (64 bit), Windows XP, Windows XP (64 bit), Windows 2000
Link to Page
Este pacote contém os seguintes componentes de software:
- Versão do Driver NDIS5 Miniport 10.70.3.3 para Windows 2000
- Versão do Driver NDIS5.1 Miniport 10.70.3.3 para Windows XP/Server 2003 (32 bit)
- Versão do Driver NDIS5.1 Miniport 10.70.3.3 para Windows XP/Server 2003 (64 bit)
- Versão do Driver NDIS6 Miniport 10.70.3.3 para Windows Vista/Server 2008 (32 bit)
- Versão do Driver NDIS6 Miniport 10.70.3.3 para Windows Vista/Server 2008 (64 bit)
- Versão do Driver NDIS6.2 Miniport 126.96.36.199 para Windows 7(32 bit)
- Versão do Driver NDIS6.2 Miniport 188.8.131.52 para Windows 7(64 bit)
instalem ou atualizem e divirtam-se
Keper (DG Member) on 7/26/2009
Marvell_Yukon_drv10.70.3.3.zip (1.5 MB)
Already tried it? Give your review
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.