NEC PUC-102 Free Driver Download
USB Drivers, USB
See details of driver package which includes support for this device.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003
Link To This Page
Windows Driver Installation
1. With your notebook booted up, slide the PUC-102 into its type II Cardbus slot. Windows detects the PUC-102's presence and displays a Found New Hardware message.
2. When the New Hardware Wizard appears, Click on NEXT to continue.
3. In the dialog box that comes up, leave the default choice Search for a suitable driver for my device.... Click on NEXT to continue.
4. In the dialog box that comes up, check Floppy disk drivers in the drivers location. Click on NEXT to continue.
5. In the confirmation dialog box that comes up, Click on NEXT to continue, Files are now copied to your hard disk.
6. After the driver files have been copied to the hard disk, a dialog box appears to tell you that the installation has finished. Click on FINISH. Windows now re
rayquah (DG Member) on 1/20/2003
NECUSB.zip (158.5 KB)
Already tried it? Give your review
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.