Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003
Link to Page
Windows Driver Installation
1. With your notebook booted up, slide the PUC-102 into its type II Cardbus slot. Windows detects the PUC-102's presence and displays a Found New Hardware message.
2. When the New Hardware Wizard appears, Click on NEXT to continue.
3. In the dialog box that comes up, leave the default choice Search for a suitable driver for my device.... Click on NEXT to continue.
4. In the dialog box that comes up, check Floppy disk drivers in the drivers location. Click on NEXT to continue.
5. In the confirmation dialog box that comes up, Click on NEXT to continue, Files are now copied to your hard disk.
6. After the driver files have been copied to the hard disk, a dialog box appears to tell you that the installation has finished. Click on FINISH. Windows now re
rayquah (DG Member) on 1/20/2003
NECUSB.zip (158.5 KB)
Already tried it? Give your review
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.