Windows Driver Installation
1. With your notebook booted up, slide the PUC-102 into its type II Cardbus slot. Windows detects the PUC-102's presence and displays a Found New Hardware message.
2. When the New Hardware Wizard appears, Click on NEXT to continue.
3. In the dialog box that comes up, leave the default choice Search for a suitable driver for my device.... Click on NEXT to continue.
4. In the dialog box that comes up, check Floppy disk drivers in the drivers location. Click on NEXT to continue.
5. In the confirmation dialog box that comes up, Click on NEXT to continue, Files are now copied to your hard disk.
6. After the driver files have been copied to the hard disk, a dialog box appears to tell you that the installation has finished. Click on FINISH. Windows now re