- New license key DOES NOT protect the System Access Pass Phrase.
- New license key contains the Data Rate throttle embedded inside of it, so the user does not have to enter the Data Rate separately
* Added OR Client Frequency Channel Auto-Select functionality for automatically detecting the frequency channel the ISP Base Station is running on. This makes installation and migration to different frequency channels much easier to manage.
- For OR Client Frequency Channel Auto-Select to work correctly, the NWID and Frequency Channel numbers MUST match (i.e. Frequency Channel 6 and NWID 6). If the channel number and NWID used by your ISP Base Station are not the same number, then the PC driver WILL NOT correctly establish a connection when Channel Auto-Select is enabled.
- For Frequency Channel Auto-Select to work, you MUST run image version 3.88 or higher on your ISP Base Station.
- The PC Driver will work correctly with all existing ISP Base Stations when Frequency Channel Auto-Select is DISABLED.
* Defect resolved where the OR Client PC Driver could hang the user's PC under certain conditions, including when the output queue fills (e.g. if the connection with the ISP Base Station was lost).
* Fine-tuned the data rate throttling mechanism to obtain more accurate throttling, and to correctly throttle at speeds above 1 Mbps.
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching
your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.