TP-LINK TL-WR841ND Free Driver Download
3 (6 May 2008)
Use DriverGuide's Installer (what's this) Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
3 (6 May 2008)
Supported Operating Systems
Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT4, Windows ME, Windows 98SE, Linux
Link to Page
Network Adapter Firmware File
1. 1. Fixed the problem that the router donÂ´t send GARP packet when the IP conflict occured
2. 2. Fixed the problem that some times the router will hang up when using Internet telephony.
3. 3. Modified some default setings
4. 4. Fixed the problem that the Statistics page can only display 5 clients.
5. 5. Fixed the problem that Abnormal boot caused by uboot
6. 6. Fixed the MUT/MSS problems
7. 7. Fixed some DHCP problems
8. 8. When change the LAN settings, DCHP settings and wireless settings, the changed settings will take effect after the router reboot.
9. 9. Fixed the wireless connection problem between the router and XBOX
Karthikkumar (DG Staff Member) on 10/17/2008
2008512152209.rar (3.8 MB)
Already tried it? Give your review
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.