Other Companies Universal Free Driver Download
Supported Operating Systems
Link to Page
KIP driver for AutoCAD Release 14
1. Shut down AutoCAD
2. Run install program INSTALL.EXE and follow
the directions that display on your monitor.
This will install the necessary file onto
3. Start AutoCAD. Under the "File" menu,
choose Printer Setup, or enter config
This will take you to the Preferences
4. Choose the "Printer" tab and select the "New" button.
5. Choose the KIP driver from the list of available
printer driver. Answer any questions and save
the new configuration.
6. Enter KIPCONFIG at AutoCAD's command prompt.
This will start up the KIP printer configuration utility.
Jaime (DG Member) on 12/4/2003
AutoCAD_14_KIP_Printer_Driver.zip (492.7 KB)
Already tried it? Give your review
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.