|Driver Date||May 29, 2003|
|Supported OS||Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT4, Windows ME, Windows 98SE, Windows 98, Windows 95|
|Source||Manufacturer Website (Official)|
|Uploaded By||BalajiS (DG Staff Member) on 1/24/2005|
|Uploader Notes||Description - Adds Windows Server 2003 support
- Adds Promise RAID Console which interacts with the OS to prevent delayed writes and timeout conditions when arrays are added (created) or removed (deleted or off-line state) from the system (see included README file for instructions on installing the RAID Console INF file).
- Fixed bug where arrays would come up critical or offline upon a system reboot.
- Fixed bug where Windows would sometimes fail to boot into the OS causing a blue STOP: message.
- Fixed bug where the array cannot be detected during Windows OS installation.
- Fixed bug where the array cannot be detected in the Device Manager or Disk Management utility of Windows.
- Fixed compatibility bug between Driver and PAM that sometimes caused a Windows STOP: messag
|Driver Package||View Complete Driver Package|
FTSX.Windows.1.02.0.6.zip (475.3 KB)