Promise Technology Win2000 Promise FastTrak SX4000 Free Driver Download
1.01.0.16 (6 Jun 2003)
BIOS Drivers, Motherboard Drivers, SCSIAdapter
Win2000 Promise FastTrak SX4000
1.01.0.16 (6 Jun 2003)
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT4, Windows ME, Windows 98SE, Windows 98, Windows 95
Link to Page
Description - Adds Windows Server 2003 support
- Adds Promise RAID Console which interacts with the OS to prevent delayed writes and timeout conditions when arrays are added (created) or removed (deleted or off-line state) from the system (see included README file for instructions on installing the RAID Console INF file).
- Fixed bug where arrays would come up critical or offline upon a system reboot.
- Fixed bug where Windows would sometimes fail to boot into the OS causing a blue STOP: message.
- Fixed bug where the array cannot be detected during Windows OS installation.
- Fixed bug where the array cannot be detected in the Device Manager or Disk Management utility of Windows.
- Fixed compatibility bug between Driver and PAM that sometimes caused a Windows STOP: messag
BalajiS (DG Staff Member) on 1/24/2005
FTSX.Windows.1.02.0.6.zip (475.3 KB)
Hardware Ids Supported
Already tried it? Give your review
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.