|Supported OS||Windows 7 (64 bit)|
|Uploaded By||Victor Mangraviti (DG Member) on 3/24/2011|
|Uploader Notes||Windows 7 x64 friver for Trust Webcam WB-3500T USB2
I tried everything and the only way it worked for me was as follows:
1) Open device manager and right click the USB 2.0 Camera on the list. Then click "Update Driver".
2) Select the option "Browse for software" and point the installation wizard to the folder you just unzipped.
3) Let the Device Manager install it. It will ask you for your permission as the driver hasn't been signed. Allow the wizard to continue. It will take a while to complete.
4) Later, you will see an error message saying that the INF file is incomplete. Ignore it.
5) Now double-click the EXE file on the folder you unzipped and let the installation continue.
6) Check your device manager once it's installed. You will see
|Driver Package||View Complete Driver Package|