|Driver Date||August 8, 2002|
|Supported OS||Windows ME, Windows 98|
|Uploaded By||Eswar (DG Staff Member) on 5/26/2004|
|Uploader Notes||1. Unplug the camera.
2. Download the vista.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click on the vista.exe file, then click on the unzip button. It will create a new folder on your C:\VistaCam called VistaCam.
4. Double click on the folder VistaCam, then double click on the driver folder.
5. Double click on the Setup icon and follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers. Once it has finished installing, restart the computer and plug in the camera.
6. The camera should now install the drivers automatically, however if it pops up with add new hardware wizard, please continue to section 2.
|Driver Package||View Complete Driver Package|
vista.exe (40.7 MB)